This week John McAdam and Sean Goodwin are joined by Tony Caro, coming to you all the way from Thailand! We do one more week of mailbox questions, featuring:
– Starrcade ’87- if it did well on PPV, how does that change history?
– Pat Patterson was the only wrestler to get four championship matches in one run against Bob Backlund. Who else could have pulled this off?
– It’s 1988. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard remain in the NWA. What happens next with them?
– 90’s indy promotions; which was our favorite?
– Kevin, David, and Kerry Von Erich- how would they have fared if their Dad had not been a promoter?
– The Andersons- who was the best?
– NWA POWERR- what do we think?
– What if Randy Savage went to the AWA instead of Memphis in 1983?
– Junior Heavyweights- why did they not get over in the United States?
Plus we show our contempt for the way WCW booked Bret Hart on the 20th anniversary of him winning the United States title, also known as booking him to fail. What are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS BAD BOY!
Stick To Wrestling with John McAdam & Sean Goodwin is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network