On this week’s Stick To Wrestling, John McAdam and Sean Goodwin are joined by longtime fan Steve Crawford, who did not miss a single episode of Memphis Wrestling when he was a kid! We continue our October of Inquiries, and touch upon the following subjects:
– Which wrestler’s death had the greatest impact on the industry?
– What if Paul Heyman could have purchased WCW in 2001? Should Sting have won the NWA title a the first Clash of the Champions special?
– Ted Dibiase was scheduled to win the WWF title at Wrestlemania 4. Would he have still held in coming in to Wrestlemania 5?
– Would Tully Blanchard have worked out as The Black Scorpion?
– How well would Ron Simmons have fit in the Varsity Club.
– In 1984 if Roddy Piper stayed in Mid-atlantic but Ric Flair jumped to the WWF, how would things have played out?
– What if Mike Rotondo had left the WWF in 1985 and Barry Windham stayed?
– Which wrestler who never went to Memphis would have done well there?
– The “Heroes of Wrestling” Pay Per View just turned 20 years old. What were our thoughts then, and what are they now?
– If the internet had been around when wrestling had territories, what would have been the biggest news day of the week?
And more, including the question that inspired this show. What are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN to this bad boy!
Stick To Wrestling- give us sixty minutes and we’ll give you a WICKED GOOD podcast.
Stick To Wrestling with John McAdam & Sean Goodwin is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network